Golden Peaks Imports, Ltd. will strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but will not make any express or implied statement or guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this website(collectively, the “Website“), nor assume any responsibility for the use of this website or any of its external links.
Accuracy, completeness, and timeliness of the information on this site
Blingpeaks is not responsible if information made available on this Site is not accurate, complete, or current. The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete, or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Site is at your own risk. This Site may contain certain historical information. Historical information necessarily is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the content of this Site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Site. Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than the actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other items may be represented at a larger than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item.
Features and functionality provided by third parties; third-party items
Use of materials on the site
All content on this Site (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, audio clips, downloads, interfaces, code, and software, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof), is the exclusive property of and owned by Blingpeaks, its licensors or its content providers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. You may access, copy, download and print the material contained on the Site for your personal and non-commercial use, provided you do not modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice that appears on the material you access, copy, download or print. Any other use of the content on the Site, including but not limited to the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, reverse engineering, transfer or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material, information, software, products or services obtained from the Site, or use of the Site for purposes competitive to Blingpeaks, is expressly prohibited. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as they may be updated from time to time. Blingpeaks reserves the right to refuse or cancel any person’s registration for this Site, remove any person from this Site or prohibit any person from using this Site for any reason whatsoever. Blingpeaks, or its licensors or content providers, retain full and complete title to the material provided on the Site, including all associated intellectual property rights, and provide this material to you under a license that is revocable at any time in Blingpeaks’s sole discretion. Blingpeaks neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials on this Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not affiliated with Blingpeaks.
You may not use the contact information provided on the Site for unauthorized purposes, including marketing. You may not use any hardware or software intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Site or to surreptitiously intercept any system, data, or personal information from the Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Site in any way. Blingpeaks reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or terminate your access to or use of the Site at any time without notice. Termination of your access or use will not waive or affect any other right or relief to which Blingpeaks may be entitled at law or in equity.
Conduct on the site
Some features on this Site may require registration. By registering at and in consideration of your use of the Site you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself.
Some features on this Site may require the use of a password. You are responsible for protecting your password. You agree that you will be responsible for any and all statements made, and acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your password. If you have any reason to believe or become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your password, notify Blingpeaks immediately. Tiffany may assume that any communications Blingpeaks receives under your password have been made by you unless Blingpeaks receives notice otherwise.
You or third parties acting on your behalf are not allowed to frame this Site or use our proprietary marks as meta tags, without our written consent. These marks include, but are not limited to, those listed here. You may not use frames or utilize framing techniques or technology to enclose any content included on the Site without Blingpeaks’s express written consent. Further, you may not utilize any Site content in any meta tags or any other “hidden text” techniques or technologies without Blingpeaks’s express written consent.
Trademarks and copyrights
Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on this Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Blingpeaks, its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos, and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the Site without the owner’s prior written permission, except as otherwise described herein. Blingpeaks reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and its content. This Site and all of its content, including but not limited to text, design, graphics, interfaces and code, and the selection and arrangement thereof, is protected as a compilation under the copyright laws of the United States and other countries.
You are hereby informed that Blingpeaks has adopted and reasonably implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of subscribers and account holders of Blingpeaks’s system or network who are repeat copyright infringers. If you believe your copyright or the copyright of a person on whose behalf you are authorized to act has been infringed, you may notify our copyright agent:
Address: 55 West 47th Street, New York, New York, 10036
Tel: +(1)(347) 842-7350
To be effective, your notification must (i) be in writing, (ii) be provided to our copyright agent, and (iii) include substantially the following: To be effective, your notification must (i) be in writing, (ii) be provided to our copyright agent, and (iii) include substantially the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Blingpeaks is under no obligation to post, forward, transmit, distribute, or otherwise provide any material available on this Site, including the material you provide to us, and so we have an absolute right to remove any material from the Site in our sole discretion at any time.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Entire agreement and admissibility
1. Design drawing: the designer draws the original jewelry by hand drawing and color drawing.
2. Manual wax engraving (CAD computer engraving) (revision/execution): the manual master carves the original design into wax plates by manual engraving, or the CAD computer draws the design drawing 3D modeling and prints the wax pattern to make wax plates.
3. Wax plate making silver plate/steel plate: for mass-produced jewelry, the wax plate needs to be made into a silver plate or steel plate.
4. Rubber mold: for production orders with large batch demand, the wax mold needs to be pressed into a hollow silica gel mold through the silver plate or steel plate, so as to "clone" more wax molds.
5. Wax production: wax is injected into the glue and cooled to form wax models and make more wax models.
6. Wax repair/wax inlay: after the wax is removed, repair some defective wax molds, or some ornaments need to be inlaid on the wax molds in advance.
7. Reverse mold: planting a wax tree, pouring gypsum, baking gypsum, casting, gypsum mold blasting, and washing, cleaning gold tree (soaking in 30% hydrofluoric acid for 10 minutes), shearing casting.
8. Mold holding: the mold holding process includes nozzle holding (filing the mold entrance), sanding paper (grinding the product surface smooth), and other treatment methods. After the mold is executed, the semi-finished products need to be subject to secondary quality inspection, and the best ones are selected for production.
9. Polishing: polish the product (conduct quality inspection on semi-finished products).
10. Assembly: (stone matching/inlay/laser welding).
11. Electroplating: electroplating precious metals of different colors and thicknesses according to customer requirements.
12. Finished product quality inspection: carry out a quality inspection on the products, and then pack and ship the products.
If any provision of this agreement is determined to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will continue to be fully valid, binding, and enforceable.
How to contact us
Emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Writing to: 55 West 47th Street, New York, New York, 10036
Thank you for visiting our Site.